View Single Post
Old 07-30-15, 06:42 AM   #4918
shotbywolf
Watch

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0
Default and some more disappointment why not

i am now convinced someone back in port gave me training torps because at a range of exactly 175 meters i launched two TWO full salvos of torpedoes into nelson who for whatever reason was still in the exact same place and every last torpedo didn't go of some even kinda half assedly went off after hitting the bottom which didn't do any damage nor did it even wake the crew from their bunks so i made a very ballsy move we waited till late into the night where we could barely see our own ship and surfaced partially only to be met with every gun aboard nelson firing at us after we hit bottom we repaired what we could we lost the hydrophone the conning tower (yeah the whole thing as well as both scopes ) thank fully we did live but the small depot ship behind us well it became two ships than a sunken fortress then i had a stroke of brilliance we slowly maneuver behind the wreck and surfaced for a full ten minutes nelson whaled on that poor wreck we managed to get one torp back before we became a space craft so i intend to be a scum bag add some new mods in than restart from the last base we where in we will get that battleship period u- 123 out
shotbywolf is offline   Reply With Quote