View Single Post
Old 07-21-15, 02:26 PM   #231
ChillaSteve
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Hey,

New to these forums and to the game.

I picked this up on steam the other week and have the same issue, progress bar will not fill up. I can sometime finish the first mission "coastal waters" and sometimes rarely but sometimes finish the second mission the supplies one. For the most part the bar refuses to fill.

If I just restart the campaign after this bug shows its face it will not fill off the start, I have to delete all saves and verify integrity through steam before i restart the campaign then it will start to fill but the bug will come back. I've done this at least 15 times since I bought this game... I just want to move on to "Happy Times" .

I did try just adding the tonnage manually to the save and it worked but after everything was completed I was at july 30th 1940 and the campaign still didn't boot me over to happy times, game went to 1fps and acted all bugged out so i had to reinstall.

I have not modded this game yet as I was just trying to learn it but i guess if its not playable I'm going to have to, the question is, does this exe patcher TDW fix this?

Sorry for the long post, ubisoft support just ticked me off with "oh you're running win8 and thats not supported."

Thanks,
ChillaSteve
ChillaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote