View Single Post
Old 06-26-15, 03:08 PM   #4
Ahead Flank
Watch

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

So here's my opinion of the first use.
Before get started, I was familiar with Fleet Command and Naval War Arctic Circle. First I took tutorial for surface operation, and passing tutorials is very appreciated here. You can't call your fleet control an intuitive one. On the other hand, the mission&doctrine system was what I demanded.
Then I launched the mission of hunting Korean torpedo boats, and was successfully hunted down. I won the scenario from the second attempt, making some sophisticated activities. The fact, the game offers interesting challengeable gameplay of small craft, like torpedo boats, gunboats etc. gladdened me much, so I even began creating my own mission of Azov nowadays stand of coast guards and terrorists. That's a very good way to learn game in details.
Though I felt lack of some visualization. So when I found how to add images to the database, it was some kind a relief.
The log was uncomfortable enough to read, but maybe it's just personal. There's a texts to speech log conversion mod I hope to try soon.
I wonder, if it become my main naval war game for nearest year.

Last edited by Ahead Flank; 06-26-15 at 11:59 PM.
Ahead Flank is offline   Reply With Quote