View Single Post
Old 05-20-15, 05:30 PM   #93
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

thanks guys, while its settled and they have to buy it back, its still not over though as now I have to supply endless paperwork for the process of detailing the exact cost of everything spent so they don't dare give me a penny more then I spent.

yesterday I had to send them the late penalty info that is already spelled out on the finance agreement they already have in their hands and today they insisted I get this info in a letter head document direct from the finance company saying the website account info forms can be forged and were not "legal documents to be relied upon" in their opinion so I had to get the finance company to fax copies of their original documents to them.

it will be 3-4 weeks more of crap like this before I finally bring the truck to be inspected before we transfer the truck to them and they hand over the check.

I have a 2004 first generation Tacoma with v6 3.4 engine and 115k miles which I think is better then any new truck being sold today so im going to keep this one until one of us dies lol. (first gen tacomas were the last ones that were still made with the metal beds in them, after that they are all made with the plastic beds)

back in October I bought a 99 Tacoma with a 4 cylinder engine so I had something to use as a DD but it didn't have enough power to pull my boat an I had to drive below the speed limit when towing it so I just recently traded that one in for the 04 taco with the v6

Last edited by Webster; 05-21-15 at 06:42 PM.