View Single Post
Old 05-19-15, 08:11 PM   #1795
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaefer View Post
I was looking to make the dials in my periscope mouse in/out as well, but no bueno. I could not make it work. I was in the "dails" tab, but as I remember there was nothing there regarding the dials in my periscope... or maybe they have some special names that threw me off?!
I dont need any hotkeys, mouse activation is fine by me. There is enough hotkeys to remember already.

Thanks!
Hey Shaefer, this is how I have my UI setup so that the everything in the periscope view can mouse in/out when at the Obs, Attack and UZO station.

I have increased the time delay on the Scope's torpedo box from default 5.00 to 30.00 so that it remains onscreen for longer after the mouse pointer is removed. That way it's visible for longer while you're adjusting the TDC etc. You can use the time delay function on all of the things that mouse in/out to set them up exactly how you prefer.

Once you press the "All Dials" button on the Scope's torpedo control panel, the TDC dials will remain visible until the option is deselected. I also disconnect the TDC until I'm ready to shoot at something so you don't have that irritating clicking noise while just making observations through the periscope.

p.s. sorry for the blurry picture...I saved it in the wrong format Here is another post you might find helpful as well: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...postcount=1752

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"

Last edited by kevinsue; 05-20-15 at 07:41 AM.
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote