View Single Post
Old 05-03-15, 02:13 PM   #15
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Well, don't think I'll get it this round, have sunk two Y's and a few merchants with deckgun, have about 145K tons and 8 torps left, 58 rounds deck gun, both bofors about full. Did carry 6 M16's and using two per Y, still took 8 the first one, but 7 the second one, but I fired an 8th and it was almost there when it finally said sunk...Usually with TMO takes me 8 M14's in four separate damage zones, figured with M16's I could do 7....If I get one more Y that should put me over 200K tons, doubtful I can sink 100Ktons with remaining deckguns and bofars...need to find 10 10Kton tankers...and the 40's are damn powerful in TMO.

However, I have 50% hull damage from the last beating I took...and over half my crew is out, using Trav's mod and hate a crew member becomes 0 rated when he gets into the 80% health....

So I'll wait for the Center Force to leave Brunei and try for one more Y and go carefully looking for tankers....My guess is if I don't die, I'll get about 250K tons yet again..

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is online   Reply With Quote