View Single Post
Old 04-30-15, 10:32 PM   #14
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Well, with RSRD if u know where to go, traffic remaining the same, rather easy to get 100K tons per patrol.

Obvious, nothing realistic about it....seems a year or more ago paul, buddy at Ubisoft and I got into a challenge could we sink 3 Y's in one patrol, no refits....and I did, so the next challenge was 4.....only way to do that is start campaign early and save up enuf renown to get a bunch of M16's for 44 and then u couldn't miss....

I found the one patrol and my score was 255K and I had it seems 8 M16's, think I could have done 300K but I sunk many small merchants in a storm shooting by bearing....that one I sunk 3 Y's and didn't have enough torps for the 4th one, so took out a carrier that came by.

Sit outside Brunei Bay early Oct.....until mid Nov 44.....You'll get 3 shots at the center force,...when it arrives at Brunei, few days later leaves for Leyte, then it returns after the battle....maybe a few weeks later, the Y's go there seperate ways and u get another shot.....plus numerous large 30 plus ship convoys come by it using the Palawan shipping lane....but to have a chance to use deck gun and bofars, u really need a storm or u can sit there and take out singles, which would take forever...

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote