Old 03-13-15, 08:46 AM   #228
Yamato_NF
King of the Ocean

Downloads: 621
Uploads: 0
bullhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiakLegion View Post
Zooming with the 'scope 64x does sound quite nice, but I'm content with what it has now . As for the Super Typhoon I was referring to, in earlier posts Yamato_NF was talking about uploading a modified Typhoon. Bigger, faster, stronger.. etc. The post was from a long while back, so chances are the project was dropped. I just wanted to ask, in case things were behind an iron curtain.
I have been silent for so long because of RL. also, I dropped the project/concept after I encountered several notable depthkeeping problems and different ballast flood speeds did not help. in fact, I remember at one point in order to maintain good depthkeeping I had to make the flood speed lower than it was originally, which made the sub take 1.5 hours to submerge. RL kicked me in the balls also, so i've been on silent running for about a year now. sorry for the confusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka Ragnos View Post
What super typhoon are we talking about?
I have had several PM's about my screenshots i posted sometime ago with a different paint scheme. If you guys want i can upload it so you can add it with your existing typhoon.
Also about the crew page it is really bugged since i copied several compartements other then that it looks good i serves no real purpose sadly.
I did edit the periscope so you can zoom 64 times

nice skin!

Regards and greetz
Yamato_NF

"He who controls the seas controls the world."
Yamato_NF is offline   Reply With Quote