Old 03-12-15, 03:09 PM   #1136
blueduck
Commander

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG View Post
@Sittingwolf,

of course that is most important. Who doubted that? It was me who sent best wishes & greetings to Blueduck via his team-mates more than once.

And if you read carefully, you will find out that I have not even addressed Blueduck personally in the post that you have quoted. Why he has now reacted in such a manner is a mystery to me

Instead I have replied to what has happened and continued in Blueduck's absence: a constant repetition - merely like this:

Repeat
Print "Forum: Oh we look so much forward! We can't wait no more."
Print "Forum: Any news, team?"
Print "Team: These are the screenshots, just in case we forgot to post them."
Print "Forum: Nah, that's nothing new."
Print "Forum: Has nothing else been made since those pics?"
Print "Forum: Any REAL news? Show something new!"
Print "-Topic toned down due to unpolite reactions from team-"
Until Release=1 or Postponed_again=1

I believe this cycle describes the situation since 2012 very well. And in contrast to the hostile reactions towards me(be they even as false and unfriendly as in post #1120) I voice my opinion about a subject in this polite and non-personal manner. And that should to my beliefs be the standard for everybody. If then the team reacts either hostile or personal, then that's nothing that I can be blamed for.

And hey Blueduck,
it is really good to see you around again, mate!

I sincerely hope that things get done and the postponing finds an end now that you are back!

Best regards...and... cheer up!

I can only underline what Jeff has posted:

So true! WE ALL look forward to release - but non-personal questions should be allowed and not lead to any hostility.

you did not address me but the teams work and therefore my work too.
Your post was not a question but an offense.

The team had worked well during my absence.
Final testing, preparation of documents in German and much more...

We, the LSH-Team, prefer to give a reliable product instead of BETA-Versions.
Although the postponement of some release dates lead to the temptation to improve the new/latest version with new objects, functionality and better stability.

So please let us do our work and stop complaining about older times.

Blueduck

Last edited by Jimbuna; 03-14-15 at 08:21 AM. Reason: No more personal references if you'd be so kind. Final warning.
blueduck is offline   Reply With Quote