View Single Post
Old 03-01-15, 02:55 PM   #75
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

well just a little update (or lack there of lol)

I filed civil lawsuit claiming lemon law at the end of October and just last week I finally received a reply from gm requesting this info:

my name address and soc sec number?
date and place of birth?
age and marital status?
what was my credit rating?
what interest rate did I get?
who did I finance it with?
how much are my monthly notes?
how much is my insurance each month?
was the vehicle bought for work or personal use?
how much was the total cost after financing?
what type of vehicle did I buy from GM?
was the vehicle I bought from GM the one I have complaints about?
did I bring the vehicle in to have these issues addressed?
did I attempt to do any repairs or make any modifications to the vehicle myself or by others?
what year is the vehicle?
what is the vin number, mileage, and equipt on the vehicle?
what color is the vehicle?
do I like the looks and interior comfort of my new GM vehicle?
what seams to be my complaint about the vehicle?
what dealerships worked on the truck and their phone number and address?
what are the names, titles, and employee number, of every person who discussed, helped, or was in any way related to discussions or actual repairs related to, or directly done to or on my vehicle?
what is the name, soc sec number, personal phone number, and personal address of each employee who had any involvement in the repairs weather directly or indirectly?

so in short, they wanted to know everything that was on the paper they had in their hand while reading it to send me these questions

and then how in the hell can I answer the last 3 questions? and if I could, wouldn't I be guilty of some sort of a crime to have all that personal info on all of their employees?

now that it only took them 4 months to reply with this stupidity of information request, so I can imagine it will be another 4 months and i'll get an equally redundant and senseless request for more information they already have.

the lawyer says this is normal and its up to them if they want to be jerks about it and how hard they want to make the process so it may be the end of the year before they settle and refund my money.