View Single Post
Old 02-03-15, 09:38 PM   #7
sshellokitty
Bosun

Downloads: 96
Uploads: 0

I'm onto British Coastal Waters now, for whatever reason the tonnage bar filled on my last two ships sunk.

I sank 1 ship near the "spot the task force" objective marker and it registered in the TB (although showed up in the log with 0s). I saved and went to bed, loading the next day and the TB had reverted back to empty. Heavy fog rolling in, I did a port attack on Danzig and sunk two ships, TB not filling and 0s for the dates on both. Escaped and went to the north western part of the patrol area and ran into a merchant in very bad weather, sunk the ship with my remaining torps and got 0s for the date, but it filled up the TB half way. Went down and did a hydro check and found another merchant nearby. I intercepted it and sunk it with the deck gun and got 0s for the date but it filled up the TB the rest of the way, operation complete.

From this experience it seems that the dang thing just works when it wants to so I just decided to fill it manual from now on. 4 ships sunk into British Coastal Waters it's too easy to just fill up after saving and exiting for the night. Thanks for the additional recommendation.
sshellokitty is offline   Reply With Quote