View Single Post
Old 01-28-15, 06:10 PM   #1126
PrEZeX
Helmsman

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir bondarenko View Post
It is necessary to include this function in TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0. It at you probably is disconnected
Thank you Vladimir, I found the setting in Generic Patcher. I've looked at it earlier but the description was (for me) misleading. The patch setting stated "When player designates a target for attack with deck gun this prevents the automatic firing of the deck gun by the crew until the player is ready to fire" so I thought that this just prevent autofire when i select a target but it seems it's preventing the selection of a target altogether. Thank you for pinpointing where I should look for the solution.

Maybe you can also help me with my earlier questions, namely:

"I have a question regarding the use of flak gun/radar/deck gun while surfaced. Sometimes when I'm surfaced I cannot order my crew to man the guns or use the radar. I can also see that the "you are under water" icon is flashing sporadically. You can test it for yourselves using the "air-to-air test" historical mission. The wind speed is just 5m/s (itīs only light breeze) so manning the guns and using the radar should not be a problem."

and

"Does anybody know what's the difference between using the battlestations key (F1) vs the option in the officer menu? I can see that it is possible to use both at the same time (it shows different icons in the upper right corner of the screen). Why is it so and which "version" should I use and why? This also applies to silent running."
PrEZeX is offline   Reply With Quote