View Single Post
Old 12-31-14, 09:40 AM   #771
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Fighting the Great War at Sea: Strategy, Tactics and Technology Hardcover – Norman Friedman

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fighting-Gre...y%27+by+Norman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Naval Battles of the First World War by Geoffrey Bennett

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Naval-Battle...8043090&sr=1-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
I think Amazon Prime Pantry is going to be taking most of the burden off me, some new feature I just found where they will ship you one big box up to 45 lbs of selected non-perishable grocery and household items for a flat fee of 5.99.

Given what I make in OT, I'm way better off paying the 5.99 and staying here an extra hour than I am leaving and driving to the store and getting the stuff there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by backslashUSA View Post
Just some boring stuff (rubber gloves, hankies, external hard drive, etc.), hopefully subsim properly gets credit for the purchase (I guess I have no way to know).

However, I had to mention the hankies... they are the Dockers Men's 6 Piece Hankie Fashion Pack which I'm purchasing for runny nose situations yet the "color" specification has me worried I may have chosen wrong:

Hmm, I guess they could be useful for... uh... other biological uses but that's not what I had in mind.

I'm slowly catching up! Thanks for the use of the Subsim affiliate link, guys!

I completely forgot to promote this during Christmas, so I know I missed out on a lot of shopping Darn driving job!

Other interesting purchases that helped:

Amazon Gift Card - Email $200
John Christian Men's Cotton Terry Toweling Bathrobe, $46.99
Shirley Temple: America's Sweetheart Collection, $34.88
Guardians of the Galaxy (3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) $19.99
Carnation Breakfast Essentials, Variety Pack Powder, 10- 1.26 Ounce Envelopes (Pack of 6) $22.44
Geo F. Trumper Eucris Hard Shaving Soap Refill 80g $24.25
Pro Call Blocker Newest Version 2.2! Nuisance phone call block and telemarketer screener. $22.00
Waterford Classic 5 by 7 Frame $74.99

I cannot see any names behind the purchases, all I can see are the items that were sold though Subsim.

Thanks as always!
Neal