View Single Post
Old 12-28-14, 09:53 AM   #9
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by avers View Post
Another question, are bays (like Brunei bay and cam rahn bay) ever filled with jap ships?
Yes...and also they're numerous bays/harbor the japs staged from that aren't labeled in the game. Most large TF that come from Singapore don't spawn there, but from behind a group of islands south of it towards Java. I can't remember the bay or area, but it was a common oil town.. Again, back to Kurita's Center Force, in RSRD it will spawn from this base near Java historical date. It then heads to Brunei, probably about the 18th, then it will spawn and head the historical route for the battle of Leyte and return to Brunei...

Another instance, before the battle of Philippines Sea, the japs staged their capital ship in Tawi Tawi. In this case in RSRD, all the capital ships just sit there dock for about a week and you can have a field day...

Often before a big battle RSRD will spawn the docked TF's at bases. Take Truk, basically always full of capital ships docked where they always are. Sometimes if you go in, you'll see a large TF spawned docked right inside the opening of the northern entrance. He'll despawn them the day they left port and respawn them usually outside of Truk or coming through the southern entry...

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote