View Single Post
Old 12-17-14, 10:41 AM   #4
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Havan_IronOak, looking at your mod list, I've got some questions.

Quote:
RSRDC_SH15_Pre Pearl Harbor Career Start
OMEGUv300
DarkRecognitionmanual
3000 Yard Bearing Tool (1920x)
The fact that your trying to use RSRDC with the Operation Monsun Environmental (OMEGUv300) mod puzzles me?

RSRDC is strictly for use with the American Campaign. OMEGUv300 is to be used with Operation Monsun (a German Campaign mod) and its updated version and patch.

If your going to play the German side of play, I suggest the following mod list....and in the following activation order:

OpsMonsun_V705
OMv705_To_V720
OMv720_Patch5
OMEGU_v300
OMEGUv300_Patch7

This gives you the Operation Monsun German Campaign....updates the version to 720, patches it to Patch5.....adds the "Environmental" mod version 300, then patches it to Patch7. This will provide you with the most up to date versions of Operation Monsun......for playing the German side of things.

Once you have the above listed mods downloaded from SubSim's "Downloads" menu...... under Silent Hunter 4, Mega Mods you'll be ready to add the darker Recognition Manual, and the 3000 Meter Bearing Tool (I'm guessing you'll use the Metric version of the Bearing Tool, if your playing the German side of things).

Once you have your game modded as above, you may find things will operate more as expected.

==============

One additional note:

You may want to remove all mods from your "Activation" page in JSGME, and open the "Tasks....." menu of JSGME. Have it "Compare Snapshot" which will have JSGME check the original game files (when you originally took the "Snapshot", comparing them with what you have now....after loading/unloading a few mods into the game). Since there seemed to be a conflict with some of your mods, its a good idea to make sure there aren't leftover mod files in the stock game, which will screw up the works for your game once you use the correct mods. Didn't take a "Snapshot" of your clean game files when you first added JSGME? Uninstall/Reinstall the game as described HERE, then take the Snapshot of your clean stock game files.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"

Last edited by CapnScurvy; 12-17-14 at 10:55 AM.
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote