View Single Post
Old 12-14-14, 01:59 PM   #5
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

What better organized than a forum page, a download page all sectioned out by platform and version? I think it might be beneficial for directing others to this web site but I honestly do not see how it could be better in offering what this site offers and in how it is organized.

It is pretty easy to find what you need on this site be it OS information on installing the game or downloads for specific SH versions and their compatible add-ons.

You can not even ask a question and get an answer within 24 hours on a wiki but you can here.

I'd say make a wiki about this site itself and it's history and what it has to offer.

There are people here who have been playing subsims longer than some have been alive. I remember Neal back when 688 multiplayer was popular and there were online virtual navies like the Seawolves and the Marauders to fight against using nuclear submarines. There were international battles where I sat at that sonar station for hours more than once trying to hunt another boat down. There were also co-op missions so you could run in packs against service fleets and this was back when the best you had was a 56k modem and it work great.

There is a real history behind what is already on subsim.com. Interview the old members and Neal and write about that on it's own.

Leave the rest for Subsim.com.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote