View Single Post
Old 11-20-14, 08:11 PM   #71
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

UPDATE:

I got a lawyer and filed lemon law in civil court now that all required attempts to go through BBB without a resolution have been done. it will be 6-8 months before I expect to hear from anyone about the truck.

I bought a 1999 Tacoma truck that I love and am very happy with it. the chevy vibrating POS is parked collecting bird poop.

all BBB is there for is to get you a trade-in for another replacement vehicle, which will also be a vibrator so they arent there to get you your money back, that's what lawyers are for. I know a guy just did the trade in thing and had to go through 23 trucks before he finally found one that doesn't vibrate. I am also aware of some guys who have done the trade in only to have the new truck start vibrating after a few thousand miles and one guy is on his 5th truck, first replacement truck started vibrating at 8k miles, the second one at 10k miles and the third was at 12k miles so he thought he was making progress until the 4th one started vibrating at 5k miles. all 4 of his replacement trucks had no vibrations when he first got them and he changed nothing on them, they just all started vibrating after several thousands miles.

Last edited by Webster; 11-20-14 at 08:24 PM.