View Single Post
Old 11-11-14, 08:11 AM   #495
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Downloads: 180
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
OK men, just got a order from the head...

Directive 212

Tango will take on cooking duties while Donna is under treatment. Tango will also continue in his duties as high priest, but will not be taking confessions. We will now have a sin box, just write your sins down and place them in the box. This way Tango can deal with all sin with one prayer once a week....

Zod
If I'm doing the cooking I can use the sins dropped in the confession box to add some much needed roughage to the diet. I don't know where the hell Donna kept the ingredients but there's nothing in here apart from some strips of shoe leather, a jar full of long deceased cockroaches, gravy granules, some of those weird mushrooms I had to endure recently and half a bottle of salad cream that has gone green round the gills. So, seeing as we're still in dock, I nominate Swampy to take some cash out of the kitty and come back with 6 large fish and chip dinners. Anyone who wishes to stop by the galley with recipe ideas will receive 3 Hail Marys, a benediction and a shot of Communion Brew (Bilge Brew with an added extra shot of bilge water that has been three-times blessed by Pope Benedictus the Umpteenth).

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Tango589 is offline   Reply With Quote