View Single Post
Old 11-03-14, 04:11 PM   #357
kritZ
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Been awhile since I've checked in, and I've been loving the updates. I've been having a few bug problems (or it could just be user error) which affect my gameplay narrative though. The most prominent one I keep running into is the bilge pumps won't work sometimes, which is a slight problem when trying to keep the sub from sinking. I'll have more than enough power, I'll have the diesel gen. on, but they won't pump.

The other bug (albeit hilarious) was that the Russians were not very courteous. I was playing as the USSR, and I got sunk by the Americans, and then they drove off (Candadian-American?). The Russians seemed to have a surplus of depth charges though, and they seemed determined to pass them on to me.

It did lead to the most emotional moment of the game though, as my sub was grounded just off the coast of California, and my two remaining crew members were getting ready to abandon the sub and swim to the shore. One of them lagged a little behind, and he was killed by a depth charge.

RIP Chief Mills.

Would anyone be adverse to me making a subreddit for this?
kritZ is offline   Reply With Quote