Old 10-28-14, 01:37 PM   #5
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiler View Post
Ok.

-Look for the Zulu time when the scenario starts (you can do this on the "Scenario Times/Duration" option).
-Set an event trigger to "Time" that's a few seconds after the scenario start time. Note that it does not do this automatically.
-Set an event action to "Message"-choose the player side and type the message you want.
-That should work.

Weapons:
-Either make a single-unit airfield or airfield group that has an ammo pad/shelter/bunker.
-Then just go to "Magazines" and put in the weapons. It helps to put in the aircraft first and have "compatible only" checked so you know what's there.
-For your specific scenario it sounds like you were trying to edit the early AMRAAMs onto the F-16s themselves. This is hard (editing aircraft weapons in Command is a lot harder at the moment than editing ship weapons), which brings me to my second point.

I don't want to discourage scenario authorship, but I think you might be a little overambitious with what you've planned. I've seen too many people try to make something really big for their first Command scenarios and it ends up being really clunky and not ideally made.

Thank you will try these things.

I'm not going to make these big mission before I know how to make every step in Command.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote