View Single Post
Old 07-30-14, 08:22 AM   #287
TheGeoff
Planesman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
Another exciting project from TheGeoff Corp. sounds promising, if it's anywhere near as good as SubCom! I look forward to being able to launch TLAM's at unsuspecting targets, will there also be TASM's available?

Keep calm and command on!
The new mystery project is hugely ambitious and I don't know if I can pull it off. So far so good though

I haven't added the ability for your sub to launch anti-ship missiles yet, but it's a good idea and they shouldn't be very hard to add - I'll put it on the list! So far I've

Quote:
Originally Posted by DxMarovitch View Post
Just made an account on here just so I could say, this game is amazingly fun for how small it is. I can fit it on a crappy little USB drive and use it at work (lol!) and the new features and improvements are consistent.

I'm really looking forward to seeing TASMs and TLAMs added into the game!

Has there ever been a thought of there being a way to designate a specific crewmember to certain repairs? For example one person will automatically stop what they're doing and perform hull repairs, and another person will automatically repair damaged equipment?

Keep up the good work!!

Dan Marovitch
Welcome! Thanks for posting, glad you're enjoying the it. It's no accident the game is so small and portable, I do a lot of programming on my laptop on the train to work

It's not really possible to designate one crewman as 'hull repair guy' at the moment. You're right, could be a very useful feature though - having a chief firefighter, engineer, etc... I'll try adding it and see how well it works.

To clarify, these are the three ways you can currently ensure one crewman does a specific job:
- Click him then right-click the job (the damaged tile or fire or whatever)
- Select him by pressing V, press O to give an order, then moving the cursor to the job and press the appropriate key to assign the task
- Select every other crewman on the ship (one at a time) then press T to change what jobs they are allowed to do. Forbid them from doing the job you wanted the first crewman to do.
TheGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote