Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 07-24-14, 12:55 PM   #229
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The .243 and .300 in combination with the revolvers give you a range of callibres covering all species. The main reason I do never mention weapons like the .243 or .300 or 30-06 is that they are older models and are in the game since long, partly form all beginning on, so they are old work: and their looks and sounds show that. They are not worse than the one I mentioned regarding their effectiveness, but the ones I mentioned and use simply - imo - look better and have the better sounds. They are younger addons for the game.

The bow is thought by many to be the bow with the biggest penetration power, but also it is the loudest bow of them all. I prefer as a bow weapon the Python, which is maybe the wekaest, but also the most silent of them all. I use it only for turkey, foxes, coyotes, geese, and pesky female roe deer. I hate long aftersearches. There ar people who by routine use the Python even for bears and moose, however.

The shotty is the best of them all, period. Maybe with exception of the new automatic, I don't know it, but it looks awfully hilarious.

Your equipment is somewhat minimalistic, but nevertheless: complete.

I think bear an d hog baiting is overestimated. I have one kit of both, but hardly ever use it. Plus it causes running costs, and playtime obligations if you do not want to waste the effects. If money is an issue for you, i woudl not get into these things. save the credit instead - your scent suppressing spray will sooner or later run out...