View Single Post
Old 07-17-14, 05:52 PM   #27
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
NATO has no business there. Nor do I want it to send any horse into that race. The last thing we need is Russian and NATO soldiers starting to exchange fire. The Ukraine is no NATO territory or member, and I hope it never becomes that, and NATO is no global fire brigade, I am already pissed by the way it entangled itself in Afghanistan, Libya. And now a NATO air war right on the Russian border? Much speaks for the Russian forces already being engaged in the Ukraine, militarily. So think twice before sending NATO forces into their action zone. You are talking war with Russia here.

Tell your Danish politicians he is an idiot if he wants a military intervention by NATO in that environment. Sorry for being rude, but nothing better he deserves. He's an idiot.

NATO is for defending NATO members within the treaty territory's borders. That, and nothing more. Not Afghanistan. Not the Western Pacific. Not North Africa. Not the Eastern Ukraine.
First of all, I'm not going to tell my FB-friend he is an.... I guess he was filled with angry feeling, like many of us had when we got the news

I totally agree NATO has absolutely nothing to do in that area. However I have this feeling in my stomach that we are heading that way.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote