Thread: The Bilge
View Single Post
Old 07-16-14, 12:15 PM   #118
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
I hereby call a vote of all rats to impeach Wolferz. I hereby cast the first vote. I hereby nominate Aktungbby as President and leader of the Ubi-rats soon to be Subrats.
I know what you're saying men, Aktungbby is a new rat, an outsider, not of full rat rights, but that is exactly why we need him. He fits with us and he has outside connections that he can use to get us out of here and back on patrol. Aktungbby, the men are behind you. Rise UP and take action..........

I first suggest some politic'n and promis'n... what you can do and why.
Will honors never cease!BUT the by-laws of the Bilge rattery are clear;" Only the KING RAT(rattus rattus maximus) may lead determined by the length of his scaly tail! (size matters?!) Said KING RAT to lead all members even in rapidly departing doomed vessels via hawsers of which said fellowship may be crew unless aboard Italian or S. Korean criuise/ferry vessels where the captain has primacy of rapid departure." In the end, it's a grim task to find the true KING RAT- by our scaly tails entwined we are!

My new conning tower Emblem as FriggattenRATKapitän:

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote