Thread: The Bilge
View Single Post
Old 07-16-14, 08:53 AM   #111
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

I'm sick of the rats Wolferz, your leadership has ruined us.

Not long ago, look at me and Wern after another great patrol, look at donna on my arm, curves, smells good, hair done....and what the hell happened to Wern....I think I know.

Look at what's left of us. Look at me now in my top bunk! What the hell has happened to donna's once great figure and look at the men full of animal lust, turning on each other. We dress terrible, the bilge smells of cheap tobacco, grease and rotten tacos. What will become of donna?

Notice how many of the rats are gone...rumor is the crew above spiked that
cheap wine they sold us, put us out and came and grabbed several in their sleep. Have you noticed paul, captgeo, nohunt and a few others are even gone. Well, I found this picture of them in straight jackets on deck and on the back a note that said {shark bait} signed by Jimbuna....They used them to fish with....

and Wern, my beloved Wern...last he was seen was bent over in the head throwing up. I stepped on this a week ago and had the head drained of muck....look what I found and it has the same gold tooth that Wern had...Wern Wern Wern....It has to be him and no one cared to look.

Fellow Rats....we've got to change, we can be real men again, but NEVER under Wolferz's leadership. We need a new leader, a non rat that come in and restore our faith in ourselves, get us back on patrol.

Let the cry be..DOWN WITH THE TYRANT WOLFERZ.....

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote