Old 07-11-14, 03:05 PM   #993
Red October1984
Airplane Nerd

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Oh yes, movie rentals exist in the UK.

If you go on Amazon UK season one is £16, seasons 1-3 about £42 and season 4 is a little pricey atm £28.50.

Having watched them all I'd say they are well worth purchasing.
Shipping from UK is not worth it though... It's either unnecessarily expensive or it takes a month.

I'll hold off for now because I have nearly enough money to split the cost of a new car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
Went to the Transformers 4!:s tare:
For a great fan of G1 and a few others, it's a bad movie. For the ones that like Michael Bay, it is still crap.

To be fair, it's a good action film, with the cast delivering good acting (Walberg, Frasier, S. Tucci are a great leap from Shia LaBufa, so not hard to see this). But it's just an action film about humans in the middle of transformers and it is not a Transformers movie. It is far better than the last 3, with better special effects and cgi and with the normal "stupidification" of the laws of physics.
But the plot is completely stupid and full a large holes!
It is a piece of manure.

Going to see G1 Transformers movie, at least it is about transformers!
I've always loved Transformers...and I really really really liked the new one. I though they were great movies. I grew up on Transformers: Armada, and TF: Energon and the like. I watched a lot of the G1 tv series....Just three years ago, the little kids' channel in the cartoon section of the tv guide played a season of G1 at 0530. For the whole season, I got up early and watched it. It was great.