Old 07-08-14, 05:31 PM   #6
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by captgeo View Post
which mod is this tater's fix for RSRD ? LOL

and yes I figured you would be shocked to see me giving TMO a try...same thing happened to my computer hard drive finally gave up, lost all my mod's and skin's that I had and can not be replaced.

I have been giving SH3 a good try, wow it was worth it to get, I would even go as far to say in my opinion better then Op Monsun for SH4, the GWX gold mod is fantastic, you should give it a try.
I don't know if taters fixes ever got uploaded, but you can check. Many people use them, so maybe start another thread on needing taters fixes.

I'm in the mood to play again, cuz I really just got my game modded to the way I like it....them boom. Since then I use a google notebook and play no games. I think mine is the power supply or a short somewhere, probably not worth fixing, but need to get all my files off it.

I played 3 off and on with gwx and enjoyed it, but always ended back up in a fleet boat.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote