View Single Post
Old 07-01-14, 07:11 PM   #749
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

• 1 Dove Body Wash, Sensitive Skin, 24 Fl Oz
  • 1 Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent, Free and Gentle, 100 Fl Oz
  • 1 Swiffer WetJet Antibacterial Floor Cleaner, Febreze Sweet Citrus and Zest Scent, 42.2 Fl Oz
  • 1 Coke Zero Can (12 Count, 12 Fl Oz Each)
  • 1 Coca-Cola Can (12 Count, 12 Fl Oz Each)
  • 1 Swiffer WetJet Refill Original Pad, 24 Count
  • 2 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Fresh Clean Mint Flavor (2 Count, 6.0 Oz Each)
  • 1 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Scent and Citrus Blend (2 pack, 75 Count Each)
  • 1 Clorox 2 Advanced Whitening Stain Remover, 66 Fl Oz
  • 1 Pioneer Pet 4-Pack Watering Fountain Filter Replacement for Pets
  • 1 ScoopFree Litter Tray Refills with Premium Blue Crystals, Pack of 6
OH HEY YEAH I'M STILL ALIVE. More or less.

Work is still a nightmare. Long story, but it's a combination of things we had planned - remodeling the main office, switching to a new software system for EMR - and then stuff we did not have planned - another doctor retired with just a few weeks' notice and sent us all his patients, we had to open a new office to accommodate them, that place is about 300% busier than we were prepared for and most of our other offices have seen their workload double or even triple with the overflow. One of those things would have been enough, two might have just been manageable, but all three together =

And there is still no end in sight. So far my record is 16 hours of overtime in one week, the sad thing is that all that money is going into my bank account and I don't have time to spend it on anything fun.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote