View Single Post
Old 06-09-14, 09:20 PM   #207
TheGeoff
Planesman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

The game was featured on Rock Paper Shotgun again!
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014...sub-commander/

Quote:
Ahoy,

I just discovered your game. OK for all the rooms, etc... But I went where is the mission, with the green X on the map. But no way to find the target, through radar, sonar, looking through the periscope, ...

Can the ship be in a large area around ?

Btw, thanks
The target should be somewhere near the mark on the map - you should be able to find it setting the radar range to maximum and patrolling around a bit.

The mark on the map (and the coordinates given by radio) are the target's approximate coordinates at the time the mission was given. It might have moved a bit in the time it took you to reach the mission area, but should still be somewhere nearby (almost certainly within ~150 nautical miles).

Quote:
It was running fine a bit ago, but now after two minutes it spits out that "Illegal Memory Address" and crashes. I have tried Administator and DEP, nothing has worked. The game was excellent while I was playing it! Also could someone link me to the newest download, I'm a little confused.
I always make sure the link at the top of the first post in this thread is for the newest download (where it says "Download Latest Version Here")

The crash is strange, not sure what could be causing that. Thanks for reporting it! Have you modified the gameoptions.ini file or added any custom submarines? Also, is the crash happening in the game screen or on the menu? Redownloading the latest version and unzipping it to an empty folder should fix it if it's a configuration issue of some kind.
TheGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote