View Single Post
Old 06-06-14, 05:21 PM   #918
nutworld
Engineer

Downloads: 92
Uploads: 0

I recently purchased a new computer (basically to run SHIII)
Toshiba Qosmio
16.0 GB RAM
Intel Cor i7-4700MQ CPU @2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
64-bit OS
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M

Windows 8.1

I have 2 hard drives on this computer
My C drive holds my OS information and is the "default" drive and also hold Program Files destination.

I have NO SH III or Ubisoft information installed on that drive except in the default "documents" and appropriate information.

My "D" Drive has 930 GB of space available and is my destination drive for my "big" folders

My D drive also currently has my GWX 3.0 GOLD SH III version installed and that might be part of the program for my current "install conflict"- as I was attempting to install my SH III NYGM on that drive as well

I am currently running SH III GWX 3.0 Gold

updated with 4Gb patch

I hope I have followed the recommendations and can lend my assistance to the community

I am running the following Mods (in installation order) using JSGME
GWX 16km Atmosphere
GWX English Nav Map and Grid Reference
GWX Enhanced Damage Effects
GWX No Medals On Crew
Dertien No Rank On Crew
Evan82's Uniforms II
GWX Open Hatch Mod
MaGuiF
LifeboatDebris v4
Torpedo Damage v2
TMTv2 + ThomsensShipsv4.4
Salvo Selector Labels
Type VII Salvo Selector
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My hope is to be able to run GWX 3 Wilhelmshaven St Naz v5 or v7 (preferred)

Thomsens sound pack

SubLynx- Charts Addon
And
Just follow Orders (sorry forget who created it)

The problem I am having is that I keep getting "SHIII has stopped working) errors despite numerous attempts at loading the MODS in JSGME- in different orders.

I am NOT saving my game within 51Km of land
I AM saving them with different "save names" ie; Patrol 02a, Patrol 02b, Patrol 02c etc.
I am not saving the game during time compression.

Using my last crash as an example. I started my most recent patrol using the above configuration and had saved my patrol after being at sea for 2 days..with my saves being Patrol 02, and Patrol 02a.

I HOPE this amount of information can be useful for those willing to help me figure out my problems
nutworld is offline   Reply With Quote