View Single Post
Old 06-03-14, 12:44 AM   #201
TheGeoff
Planesman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek94 View Post
Sorry for my bad eng but im from Poland. Hmm... Game is great-for my the best sub simulator. Only Aces of the Deep give my as much fun But i wait for save game option... Without it game is boring. Like a single mission. Brr... I hope you give us that option in nearly future. Thanks for that game! Respect
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying the game so much. Saving the game is planned eventually - hopefully soon you will be able to save between missions (in port), and later I'll add the ability to save at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMantix View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! This seems like quite a friendly forum, I'm happy to see.

Although I have some bad news... as it turns out I'm not a very good Captain. My men seem to have life expectancy on the order or days or hours...
I'd like to say that there was no meaningless loss of life, but.. well.

Which, while we are on the topic, is there any way to move around... the bodies... to a more respectful final resting place? Seems like leaving the deceased just lying about doesn't cause much of a gameplay issue, but I feel a little guilty about sending the generator room crew on break and just leaving the chief there in the middle of the floor, glowing green.
Welcome! That's a very good point, the casualties pile up pretty quickly sometimes and it would be good to have a way to move them off the floor to somewhere more appropriate. I think I'll replace the galley (which doesn't actually do anything) with a medical room soon, which would offer some options for treating injured or irradiated crew as well as a place for the deceased.
TheGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote