View Single Post
Old 05-19-14, 12:37 PM   #170
7Infanterie19
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Sjizzle, I posted earlier http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=162 and thought that this was solely your idea, but while troubleshooting CTDs, and running TDW UIs without your charts, I realized that the charts thing is TDW's baby as part of the new v740. I hadn't noticed it before, so I have to give credit to TDW for it being "the best new addition to the game" since I returned, and thanks to you for putting together all the chart stuff!

The way I am using these is by combining all of your chart parts and TDW's chart parts, and then reorganizing each section in the order that I want to see first, as well as relocating some things into different categories. I just deleted TDWs charts before activating his mod and then activated the combined charts mod, so it's all good.

Perhaps you can add a download for a "combined" charts file of all your four parts (less the MarineQuadrat Chart to keep it separate), so that people only have to download once and only have to activate one mod (or two with the MQ chart). It also reduces the number of mods in the mod soup. Just a suggestion to "keep it simple" since I see that other people are combining your charts parts as well.

Cheers!