View Single Post
Old 05-17-14, 06:56 AM   #185
TheGeoff
Planesman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Ah, ok. I didn't think to test the mouse controls in fullscreen mode! I'll see what I can do about that.

By the way, to answer your question from last page:
Quote:
I'm having trouble with the new sub editor. I've copied the sub 'triton' and renamed it 'tritonbeta' I've opened the sub editor, opened 'tritonbeta', clicked on 'edit objects' and moved one of the generator room bilge pumps to the reactor room to deal with leaking reactor coolant or flooding the reactor with sea water in future. I've saved the new sub under 'tritonbeta' and loaded the sim. For some reason , my crew is no where to be seen, I get messages that the crew can't find their pathway (the same as when you want them to get through a locked door), and I get a barrage of low oxygen warnings and sirens. what's going on?
Your problem sounds like it's in the areas.ini file, if in doubt copy the original version from the triton folder and replace the one in your tritonbeta folder. The new sub editor seems to have some rare bugs in loading/saving, I think the creator is working on it.
TheGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote