View Single Post
Old 04-18-14, 04:49 AM   #1736
TheRedAngelz
Swabbie

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

I apologize if this has been covered before, but it's 2am and I don't feel up to reading 116 pages of thread...

My saves have all suddenly stopped working. I can start the game fine, I can choose a manual or auto save to load, the game loads it, but as soon as I'm dropped into the game, it locks up and requires a force quit. If I'm very lucky, my sub will load and I'll get control of my captain for half a second before it locks up.

I'm only using a single mod: Open Horizons 2 v2.5.

I had a rather successful patrol where I sank a King George V-class battleship north of Ireland, then seriously roughed up a convoy south of Ireland. On my way home (via the Northern Atlantic and the North Sea around Scotland) I ran aground during 4000x time compression, destroying my sub.

After this mistake I tried to reload a save I made shortly after leaving the convoy a mess and discovered that all of my 2-dozen odd saves now crashed upon completion of loading.

What can I do to fix this?

Ps. Almost exactly four years to the day since my last post on this forum. Only out by three days. Wow.