View Single Post
Old 04-16-14, 07:04 PM   #20
SilentPrey
Navy Dude

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral8Q View Post
Yes, I noticed that TMO is probably not working with my steam version, other mods work through JSGME. I'll have to manually go in and mod it with my TMO download too I suppose. What a pain in the flank...

If I recall, I'm supposed to have a black dot on the map, not a ship colour and shape.

Hidden Soul, where should I have JSGME, also, under what folder should I have the MODS folder?
I have JSGME in "Silent Hunters Wolves of the Pacific". I have "MODS" in the JSGME folder, should I put in somewhere else?

Everything seems to work the way I have it setup except TMO 2.5
Umm... TMO should work fine with JSGME. The 'MODS' folder should be in your SH4 folder. When you open your 'MODS' folder you should have one named '1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5'. Inside that should be a 'Data' folder and a 'Documentation' folder. If you have a 'TMO25' folder (or something similar) with a '1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5' folder inside then you need to disable all the mods in JSGME, move the '1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5' folder up to the 'MODS' folder and start your modding process again.

Path to 'MODS' folder should be something similar to mine which is;
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\silent hunters wolves of the pacific\MODS

My JSGME is installed in the 'silent hunters wolves of the pacific' folder as well.

I realize the question was addressed to A Hidden Soul and apologize if my intrusion is offensive. Best of luck.
SilentPrey is offline   Reply With Quote