View Single Post
Old 04-08-14, 07:25 AM   #13
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Now the update rolled out, and the startup menu is not there, not in the way MS claimed it would be. Now MS says that it will come later. Maybe in Autumn.

Maybe in W9.

http://blogs.windows.com/windows/b/b...uild-2014.aspx

"Fool if you think it's over..."

They really try to push this junk down unwilling people's throats, don't they.

You know, I really try to like MS, they do many things pretty damn right, and often their software proves to be offering the best argonoimic interface there is, whereas many open source alterntaives suffer in that regard, and very much so. MS could easily be the most loved softwar eproducer there is, if only they would not ruin their merits needlessly time and again, by their own decisions to make poeople want what they do not want.

They also should stop trying to reinvent the wheel every couple of years. The interfac eof the old Office software or words, was working well, intuitive, and was ver ymuch accepted. So mucz bt hat most other contesters cocpied it more or less. Then they thought they must come with that new design in menus, since Office 2010 I think it was. May it be that, may it be the GUI for Fritz - since then I am searching and struggling to find the functions that I want. 80 or 90% of the former intuitive handling - gone.

They plan to mess up their successes. And that is a stupid thing to plan.