View Single Post
Old 03-19-14, 06:07 PM   #1713
Husksubsky
XO

Downloads: 254
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho_Yuri View Post
Just the standard the first one you recieve.

I've added also this one now "Stock torpedoes (modified for torpedoes failure patches)" in JGSME
The last game I played they were going straight again.. but now they passing by the ships so I had to set them to 1 meter instead of 3(standard)
I hit 1 polish destroyer but the merchant ships in Danzig the torpedo dont explode on it but just hits and then turns a bit. Not sure if too close or bug.. well anyway, I went surface to try it with the deck gun but the door never opened so I couldnt stand in the tower .. sigh..

I think I should recheck TDW patcher right now I have the same things as the example screenshot of this topic http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=205620

I will figure this out tommorow lol... there will be a day I can play this game without bugs and with nice mods
I see you don t have the Torpedoes modified for TDW patches installed. They come with the patcher.
As for the speed I experienced similar when playing around with port/starboard shafts. I just stopped doing it.

Anyone (from Sweden especially) knows if that SH5 validator from TDW is supposed to be error free? I was a happy humanbeing until I tried it.
Husksubsky is offline   Reply With Quote