Old 03-02-14, 02:29 PM   #2297
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
I have met two new problems though:

1 - When I check the 'render bounding box' and 'render bounding sphere' checkboxes in the mesh tab, neither of them is rendered for the newly imported mesh (they do for stock meshes still in place though). What are these sphere/boxes meant for, and why is my mesh missing them? I didn't receive any error message during the import process, and the generated file is not reported as "possibly corript"

2 - This is possibly related to the file I am currently working on (pantelleria.GR2): when I try importing a new mesh into 'Object1057' (the mesh with nine subsets), the import process is aborted, and I get instead the following message:

"Exception while deleting Primary Topology Group. The error is: Index beyond matrix limits."

followed by:

"Unable to delete subset 1"

I can delete the named subset, along with the other unnecessary subsets, and at this point GR2 Editor lets me to import new meshes, but when I try to save the file broken chains are reported.
Any exception shown is very bad. Give me a link to the files you were using and the one you were trying to import into. Also give me a step by step procedure of what you did so I can imitate the exception in the Debugger to see why the exception was being thrown.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote