View Single Post
Old 01-25-14, 06:30 AM   #1453
DrJones
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0

First of all i like you to leave away the Keyboard deutsch Mod and test it once again.

because of the other Errors i have a look on them....schleichfahrt is made by uekel and he is still away for 2 years and he didn't update it...so i don't now what is incompatible with the magui Interface...

Best Regárds

DrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep_Hunter View Post
Hey guys,
sorry for my german post and thank you for the answer DrJones...I've seen some posts in german in this thread and thought to try it in german first, just because its easier (not because i dont know how to write in english) So my question was about the compatibility of the Schleichfahrt Mod, the Generic Patcher and the MagUI and about the possibility to get an auto targeting for the MagUI.
I installed the mods in the following order:
Schleichfahrt part1
Parts Magui V 3.01 by DrJones
Parts Magui Patch 3.02
Manos Scopes resolution patch 16x9
Schleichfahrt part2
Schleichfahrt_1_0h_deutschpatch
Keyboard Deutsch V0.6
Accurate German Flags
Remove Steelvikings shadow mod
and TDW Genericpatcher

As you can see, i use a german keyboard translation which is quite old but it works better and has a lot more possibilities than the one that was made for the schleichfahrt-mod

So with this combination i have some problems:
1. if i try to dive in the haborarea the hatch of the conningtower doesnt close and the F7 key for battlestation doesnt work (it should close all doors in the sub...its a function from the generic patcher)
2. when i'am out of the habor all these functions are working
3. If i'm in a storm there is no crew on the conning tower after the sub surfaces
4. when i dive at sea the hatch of the conning tower closes automaticly but it doesnt open after the sub is on the surface again

Sorry for my long post...but its in english
DrJones is offline   Reply With Quote