View Single Post
Old 01-23-14, 09:25 PM   #2160
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
Fairly complicated. Not something I'm interested in tackling currently. Maybe in the future.

The first thing I do when I work in Wings3D is delete the default material or rename it to the name I need.
That's just the least problem

Quote:
I'll look into the material properties and why they aren't updating tomorrow
Okay, I will be online an ready to test any new version.

On a side note: dunno if it is just a side effect of other fixes or something you made on purpose, but I am pleased to tell you that a bug where inporting a new mesh in costal_guns_small.GR2 messed up its UV map (no matter program used for exporting the new meshes or import settings), is now fixed

Quote:
I'll check out the exception also tomorrow. I impose no limit as to the number of materials you can define for the mesh. Define away!
Who knows, maybe there is something new to learn from those files

Quote:
v1.1.405.1 released. See post #1
This version adds tooltips to the items in the import/export window and also adds a new checkbox to that window that deals with materials. When importing and the new checkbox is checked then the importer will read the MTL file and update all the mesh's materials. When exporting if the new checkbox is checked then the exporter will write a MTL file and everything else needed for the materials.
I will test this new version tomorrow.

Quote:
Movie time Work will continue tomorrow...
Fair enough: it has been a productive day
gap is offline   Reply With Quote