View Single Post
Old 01-03-14, 05:17 PM   #4568
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuleu155 View Post
I've reinstalled OH v2.2 and i have no CTD. The game is playable again. OH v2.3 it's bugged for now. I hope next time you will release the mod when is fully tested and not in this state.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuleu155 View Post
I respect the work of trevally and his mods are beautiful but you have to understand that i have tried to make this work two days. And maybe sober had installed fewer mods. This is my mod list and i want these mods to work in combination with OH v2.3 mod. OH v 2.2 works perfectly with all these mods that i like. So for me OH V2.3 is bugged.
Mishuleu, I trust you saying that you respect Trevally's work (who don't? ), but unfortunately your last statements don't denote the esteem that Trevally in person deserves.

Saying that OHII 2.3 is bugged is incorrect imho, because for sure it works with stock game and with reduced mod lists, and saying that it wasn't tested before release is obviously false, because the same Trevally tested the mod, as usual. Indeed, a single person can't 'fully test' the whole campaign each time an update is going to be released. Each version would take months (if not years) before release. On the contrary, our Trevally must rely on constructive criticism by common players who, with their helpful reports, give an important contribution to OH's development. I believe that you talked out of frustration, but you recent comments can't be regarded as that.

My two cents
gap is offline   Reply With Quote