View Single Post
Old 12-30-13, 04:23 PM   #4518
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
British rockets almost ready. They will come in two versions, with AP and with SAP-HE warhead:

At this point I just need to model the rucks and suspension lugs.
looks great as always Gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodya61 View Post
I can look this info tomorrow or day after tomorrow, but I need (from you and Trevally) list of SU bases that will be included in the Campaign, so I can collect the info on specific bases/airfields..
Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Maybe Trevally has a better idea but -provided that we can access this kind of information- I would adopt a diametrically opposite approach, and I would introduce in game the bases within u-boat range that are known for having harbored at some moment the aircraft listed in this post, and especially the aircraft I have mentioned in my previous post.

Should we fail collecting such a detailed information, the plan B would be choosing some arbitrary airfields based on their vicinity to u-boat patrol areas, and giving them a random assortment of planes, based on aircraft availability data.
I am open to suggestions as to how many and where they should be.
I am starting to think that I will add them as a new layer - this way we can build on the and add more countries as we have time (removing old entries).
This will then - through time replace the air layer with a common one.
Not having the layer as common was an error in an early version of OHII