radcapricorn
Helmsman

Downloads: 181
Uploads: 0

@Trevally, arnahud2 and gap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Very nice! Tnx!

The mod works fine with TDW UI's 7.5.0 also...
That's good to hear. I haven't been able to test with 7.5.0, but so long as those .ini files are the same as in 7.4.2, it should indeed work as intended.

Quote:
Few questiuons...
No changes for UZO station?
What do you mean? UZO "buttocks" ocular with american graticules should be replaced with round one of the same size as the scopes. If it's not, then there's a bug. Please post a full screenshot so I can see what resolution you're using and determine what should be fixed.

Quote:
Upper and bottom side of the RAOBF aren't visible on the screen... Orange horizontal and vertical marks from RAOBF screen are also removed. It would be nice if You can fix this...
sober already beat me to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Added to sobers mega mod list
Wow, thanks, sober!

Request to anyone interested in this mod:

I have only been able to test thoroughly for 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratios, 16:9 was only confirmed by a friend of mine, though I haven't seen it in work myself. If you find any discrepancies in ocular sizes and/or inaccurate calculations (via manual estimations or RAOBF), please post screenshots with descriptions of what doesn't work.

Also, original scope mods (Arclight, emtguf, Manos) provide .cam files for more aspect ratios. If anyone could install the mod at those funky resolutions and post screenshots of each station (both scopes, UZO, binoculars), I could brew up .cam files for those as well. Calculating them is easy, but I'd like to make sure I correctly understand how the image scaling works in TDW's UI in different resolutions.
radcapricorn is offline   Reply With Quote