Old 11-04-13, 02:24 PM   #1401
DrJones
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelix View Post
Hi DrJones!
I hope your daughter is okay and she is healthy.
I think I will need your help:
Now rework IO_Strategic_map for full compatibility with csp 3.02. Faced with a rather strange problem: why is it impossible to plot the boat. I have repeatedly rechecked all the files except for the necessary changes to be compatible with Magui Interface do not fundamentally changed. However, no tool is activated by plotting, as it should be when you click on the marker boats or line the course. Comes to mind only that which is the layer overlaps the workspace maps. But then why other tools keep working? (Protractor, compass, etc.).

Hey Mate,

sorry for my late answer...yea my daughter is okay...thank you..still to much arround in real life...a you mean plotting course and waypoints....there is a game Option i placed in to Switch it of...Default value in my mod is waypoints of by clicking the boats Position and the waypoint tool...there are two ways...start the sh5schiffe.exe before starting the game...set the map tool Options by clicking the Checkbox...in game in the capatins book...Switch there to the map Options navigations map and Switch the Options on...

hope that helps

best regards

DrJones
DrJones is offline   Reply With Quote