View Single Post
Old 10-25-13, 11:21 PM   #35
tscharlii
Watch

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husksubsky View Post
I get it , but I was unclear as usual when describing something.When I wrote "it" still sweeps 360 degrees I ment your mod. It s not a big deal as long as it s the animation, but on your video it was sweeping back and forth.
I found a contact on hydstation and pressed "0" . when I exit station it went back to 360 sweep. It did update though.
Regards
So, to get you right. After pointing the hydrophone needle at a contact and pressing "0" you get a confirmation (both audible and in the message log) that the sonar man is following the contact and he keeps you updated on the contact after that? It's just he continues to sweep all around?

That indeed indicates a problem. It's hard to tell what's wrong from here though. You can do 2 things to help narrow it down.

First:
a. Before you start the game, run <SH5 Install Folder>/data/Applications/Dbgview.exe (that program is part of TDW's NewUIs Mod)
b. Start SH5 and load a historical mission
c. Once you are ingame in your sub, tab out to Dbgview and search (Ctrl-F) for one or both of the following lines
Quote:
ProcessMemory: module SHControllers.act not found
ProcessMemory:VirtualProtectEx failed. GetLastError =
Second:
Disable all your mods and activate just TDWs NewUis and Realistic_Hydrophone_1_0. If sweeping back and forth works then, there might be an incompatibility between my mod and one of your previously installed mods, that I am not aware of yet.
tscharlii is offline   Reply With Quote