View Single Post
Old 10-25-13, 08:28 AM   #89
Rhodes
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 0

I think there is a communication fault in my end. I didn't modified (add information manually) yet the menu_1024 file. I only enable then by jsgme (as all of my mods) and then run the game to see. With stiebler mod, the charts are not avaliable.
So: first I have to edit the menu.ini file on stiebler mod and add the new information about the dials and then use h.sie program to re-number, yes? Second, after that, when enabling this mod, the dials will be available, if every thing is right.
About your questions, I only can answer the 1º and is yes, the tga files are in the folder.

Edit: well, I edit the menu file, add the new information, downloaded the renumbering prog, but after I run the program, I can not find the modifed file on C:\. When I run the program, I select the ini file, give the information to renumber G28 I1 and I have a message box saying that "java.io.FileNotFoundException C:\menu_1024_768.ini. I click OK, then another message box saying that the file was written to C:\menu_1024_768.ini but there is no file on the root!

Last edited by Rhodes; 10-25-13 at 09:18 AM.
Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote