Old 10-14-13, 09:09 PM   #3881
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red October1984 View Post

Confusing yet?

The one shot is kind of an odd angle and with nothing to give me a clear perspective it is hard to tell for sure if that is a 7 or a 9 anyway it looks a tad girthy to be a a type 7 to me but again the angle is long and that will make a smaller boat look bigger than it is.Kind of an angle that allows the two classes to look most similar being exacerbated by not having any crewman to help with perspective.Also not the best graphical representation of a type 7 its lines are not done justice I mean those are not the best saddle tanks.I can see why it is free.

Haha anyway dont think that I'll confuse my boats or aircraft.You ever see those WWII playing cards with the aircraft? My friend had a set of those I told His wife that I could ID every single one of them correctly.She said that I could not and bet me dinner I got all but one right away correctly and one some obscure Italian flying boat I knew that maker but not the exact name of the aircraft since I got 99.5% of the right my friends wife made me dinner.

Last edited by Stealhead; 10-14-13 at 09:34 PM.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote