View Single Post
Old 10-12-13, 02:23 PM   #139
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

When it comes to football I have a few remarkable stories I remember. Here's another one.

This one was told by som student at lunch In the vocational school I went to.

We were talking about English football when he told us this story

" I won a trip to watch a top game in the English first division(that was the name at that time) The trip was to be over the weekend, depart from home Friday afternoon and home again Sunday at noon(I'm not sure here)

OK I won a trip to England, and I won a two night in a 4 star hotel and I won a free ticket to this football match but that's all.

He looked at us and continued...
Did you know where I was placed ?

We all shaked our heads

I was placed on the first row right behind one of the goalies. There I sat a whole game. OK the atmosphere was fantastic but that was all about it."

So now when some betting or other companies is giving us a chance to win at trip to see a match in England I ALWAYS write to them and ask where the winner will be placed-where his/her seat is.

OH by the way.

He said following

If I had known this I had given away the ticket to some other fan of that football team and I had tried to get a better ticket to some other football match in that area.

This story was told to us about 95-96, but when his travel to england was I don't know or remember.

I don't know whether the story is true or not I just share it with you.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote