View Single Post
Old 10-06-13, 07:38 AM   #9
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 374
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
OMG guys. Thanks so much. I managed to get the freecam to 120 fov and it is perfect. Everything looks so damn beautiful and its already tons of fun to fly around submarine. This thing is huge. Most creepy moment was going under water

So now i have freecamera the right size but i am still unable to the captains view camera to work ok. When i changed _Dummy_Cam_FreeCamera to 120 it worked without any problems.
But there are tons of other cameras. _Dummy_Cam_RadioRoom, _Dummy_Cam_FreeConningTower, _Dummy_Cam_ConningDeck and etc. Changing camera values on these does absolutely nothing. In captain mode i still run with narrow 75 (not 90 as i first thought) FOV.

Am i missing something? Freecamera works but the camera where i run around as a captain does not change.

I would be very thankful for any help.
When i get everything to work as itended then i am gonna write a short review on VR SH5 + i add a gameplay video.

Thanks for your time.
If I remember correctly you can only change free camera, scopes, UZO and binocular.. I tried to change deck and flack gun cameras but no luck.. perhaps all other cameras are hard coded..
but I can be wrong..

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos © - and for some people awakening will be cruel
volodya61 is offline   Reply With Quote