Old 10-01-13, 06:57 AM   #3891
Husksubsky
XO

Downloads: 254
Uploads: 0

[QUOTE=Silent Steel;2121671]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husksubsky View Post
...I will try make it more correct using Silent Steels brilliant idea with changing in notepad and save as mep.

I'll later try to find the time to look into your mod list - it's massive

Thats really nice of you. I ts just Sobers list from some time back xpt the 4 (maybe 5) last ones I put in the end cause I didn t know your method how to put them in between.
The German Uboat hydrophone doesnt owerrite anything
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 (available by date) V9 by sober only owerwrites Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast (and it s patches)
IRAI_0_0_39_ByTheDarkWraith (with only shipweapons.aix...was that the patch?) owerrites the same file in IRAI _0_0_37.
FX Update torpedoes - MagDet range 3m (modified for torpedoes failure patches) owerwrite torpedoes_g7a-e.sim and torpedoes_ai.sim from FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
Depth Charge Fix Reduced Explosion Range owerwrites DC_barrels.sim and Guns_radars_01.sim from IRAI_0_0_37_ByTheDarkWraith.

I ll also try to sort the differences Plj made with his listchange . That might give a clue

BTW the MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible gave me CTD s (after lost of wseat and tears I found out) so that was skipped from the list

I tried take them out but still CTD. No CTD with type B. I ll try to remove all mods and see what happens then.
Regards
Husksubsky is offline   Reply With Quote